All Things Spiffy

Wednesday, July 19

Secrets, secrets, secrets. I love secrets. Moreso, I love them when I know them. I just can't help myself. Little tidbits of information that can make or break a person just make me come alive.

I can just see people worrying that I know the things I do. Waiting, nervously, to see if I decide to make their lives even more miserable. It's that look that is best. That "Oh shit, will she or won't she?" that makes me just sit back and laugh to myself, or aloud, whichever.

Enough of that for now...

Yesterday, I spent the better part of the day... with Joel. And I didn't set him on fire once. That was very strange. Though the thought did cross my mind once or ten times. Just to see what he would do. Or really, just to get a laugh out of him running to dive into the waterfall to put out his hair.

Instead, we sat on the beach of my island for a while and then set out with the intent to throw fire at everyone else. While fun, I would still rather see Joel run to put his hair out again. I'll have to save that for later, when I'm not being entertained.

13 Everyone else's two cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home