All Things Spiffy

Saturday, July 22

Things to Remember

Ale from Sherwood is not so good.
The wine in the Americas is way too strong.
Find where to get a vodka float.
Research hangover cure spell.

Spent the evening with Nadia, enjoying wine and ale. For a highly Christian village, those Puritans know how to make some strong wine. I'm sure they'll probably say that God likes it that way or some other nonsense babble that makes me want to set them on fire.

An enjoyable evening, all things considering. Though I'm beginning to believe that I am Nadia's bearer of bad news, as every time we sit and chat, I seem to be handing it to her on a big plate.

Shame, really. I like the girl. I think she's got potential. Once she rids herself of... stuff.

Right now though, I just hope her hangover is as bad as mine. *mutter*

8 Everyone else's two cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home