All Things Spiffy

Sunday, August 20

Changes

It seems like ages ago that I ran along side my sisters, creating mischief and and trouble without a second thought, all in the name of the Goddess. We were feared, respected and hunted. No one could have felt more alive.

I often think back to those days. The days I spent as the High priestess. When She would speak to me and guide me. It has been such a long time since She has spoken to me. I wish for it. For Her to guide me again. To do Her work.

I decided to take this vacation as a means to escape and collect my thoughts. There is only so much wine and ale a person can drink in poor attempts to drown out the ache.

I have spent some time in the eastern desert, mostly getting a spectacular tan. But while there also contemplating the many things I have done in recent times and as well, those in the past.

Will She speak to me again, call me to do Her bidding? In the back of my mind, I can feel the hope grow. I pray for it.

I return to the desert to think, and of course, to tan.

9 Everyone else's two cents:

Post a Comment

<< Home